If you guys are looking to install the Torque Pro app on your PC then read the rest of the article. There you guys will find 2 ways in order to install the Torque Pro App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. But you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. Let’s now read the article to know about Torque Pro for Windows and Mac – Free Download
Torque Pro Introduction
Torgue Lite Pro is an app that was basically developed via Lan Hawkins. It is actually a diagnostic tool that can diagnose a car engine. It also monitors the engine’s control unit. This app is actually linked to a sensor that retrieves all of the data and sends information to the Android terminal screen as well. Along with the help of the Torque Lite & Pro, then you can identify the car’s trouble and find the solution to it as well.
Torque Lite OBD2 permits the users to control a lot of car features. With running the diagnostic of your car along with Torque Lite OBD2, you will get an idea of the functioning of the main car components actually. Apart from that, you guys will also get to know if you need to service your car or not actually. If you are satisfied along with Torque Lite OBD2 free version, then you can also buy the premium version of Torque Lite OBD2 Pro from PlayStore.
Torque Pro is basically equipped with a complete array of features including a built-in dynamometer in order to determine the horsepower and torque rating of your vehicle as well. Car owners can also run basic scans in order to diagnose fault and error codes (DTCs and PIDs). However, are unique in their ability in order to effectively save discovered fault codes on a vehicle’s ECU as well.
Torque Pro Comparison with Other Apps
Android application inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Car Scanner developed via inCarDoc is listed under the category Auto & Vehicles. Also, according to Google Play inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Car Scanner achieved up to 5,000,000 installs. inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Car Scanner right now has 34,999 ratings along with an average rating value of 4.41. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is basically 0.82%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is actually 1.63%. inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Car Scanner actually has the current market position #16257 via a number of ratings.
Android application Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) developed via Ian Hawkins is listed under the category Communication. Also, according to Google Play Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) achieved up to 1,000,000 installs. Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) right now has 65,477 ratings along with an average rating value of 3.77. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is basically 0.48%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 1.0% as well. Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) also has the current market position #10141 via a number of ratings.
Torque Pro Features
- Dyno or Dynomometer and Horsepower or HP & Torque
- Can also read Transmission Temperatures (vehicle dependant)
- 0-60 speed timings – more accurate than just using plain old GPS – see how fast your car is (or truck) as well
- CO2 emissions readout actually
- Customizable dashboard & profiles as well
- Video your journey via the Track Recorder plugin along with an onscreen OBDII data overlay – a black box for your car or truck!
- Also, automatically send GPS tagged tweets directly to Twitter (such as if you are going on a road trip)
- Massive fault code database to lookup of fault codes from different manufacturers actually
- Theme support (select from different themes in order to change the look of your dashboard)
- Send logging information to web or email CSV or KML for analysis through the excel or OpenOffice reader
- Heads up display or HUD mode for night time driving also
- Compass (GPS Based) that won’t actually suffer magnetic interference
- GPS Speedometer or Tracking and the real-time web upload capability. See what you guys were doing and your engine, at a point in time actually.
- Turbo boost feature for vehicles that basically support MAP and MAF sensors (VW & Golf / Audi / Seat etc supported as well)
- Alarms and warnings (such as if your coolant temperature goes more than 120C whilst driving) along with voice or speech overlay
- Car dock support as well
- Also Graph data
- MPG too
- Also, able to share screenshots to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, etc
- AIDL API for third-party apps, A simple Telnet interface for developers to talk to the adapter, and an OBDscanner as well.
- It also works on tablet devices such as the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, Samsung Galaxy Tab, and Nook as well.
Torque Pro for Windows and Mac – Free Download
Well, we have already Drafted the guides in order to install Android Emulators for Windows as well. BlueStacks, Memu, and also Nox are the evergreen Android app installers. In order to download and install the Torque Pro App for PC, the Torque Pro app for Windows, and the Torque Pro App for Mac. We actually have to pick one emulator. So, we suggest you follow our recommendation according to your device operating system actually. Also, you guys can download BlueStacks Rooted version from this button as well.
Well, Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely using Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and install and how to open Torque Pro on pc for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide.
- First of all, You have to download BlueStacks on your PC (Windows or Mac) from the given link above.
- Double-tap on the file that you downloaded in order to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- It will then open a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will do in just a few minutes.
- Whenever you install it. Tap on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop in order to launch the Emulator as well.
- Then open Google Play Store and then you need to type “Torque Pro” in the search bar.
- You guys just find the Torque Pro App from appeared search results and then tap on Install as well.
- It will basically take a few seconds in order to install the Torque Pro App on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- After you successfully install it, then just tap on the Torque Pro App from the BlueStacks home screen to start using it as well
Well, I hope you like this article and understand all the steps. However, if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. Then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you shortly.