If you guys are looking to install the Orweb Private Web Browser app on your PC then read the rest of the article. There you guys will find 2 ways in order to install the Orweb Private Web Browser App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. But you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. Let’s now read the article to know about Orweb Private Web Browser for PC, Windows, and Mac
Orweb Private Web Browser Introduction
Orweb Private Browser is actually the simplest for the users who actually want to hide their online identity. This application is best for users who do not want to place their router at risk. There are a lot of security apps or browsers that are available for Windows and macOS devices. But sadly antivirus such as Avast and Avira are so expensive and many other ones are not working well.
Orweb may be a browser that permits you to access any website securely and privately actually. Nobody really wants to surf the web in an unprotective way because of numerous cybercrime issues. That’s why this app acts just like a security app that keeps your data safe when you are surfing online. It is really easy to use and compatible with most of the operating systems as well. It’s also our recommendation that you should set Orweb Browser as your default browser. Orweb browser actually saves your browsing history and data. This app helps individuals to perform their activities along with a secure and personal browser.
Further, you can open multiple websites simultaneously. In order to start browsing privately, you will need to click just once on the button and avail all the services of this app. It focuses on giving its services to social media fans. In some countries, most of the websites are blocked because of telecom authorities’ prohibition. However, now users can easily access all websites and apps without even hassle. Allow accessing Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and many more social apps anywhere around the world.
Orweb Private Web Browser Comparison with Other Apps
Android application Orbot: Tor for Android developed via The Tor Project is listed under category Communication. Also, according to Google Play Orbot: Tor for Android achieved up to 10,000,000 installs. Orbot: Tor for Android right now has 175,462 ratings along with an average rating value of 4.04. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is basically 0.48%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in last 60 days is 0.95% as well. Orbot: Tor for Android actually has the current market position #4472 via the number of ratings.
Android application Orweb: Private Web Browser developed via The Guardian Project is listed under the category Communication. Well, according to Google Play Orweb: Private Web Browser achieved up to 1,000,000 installs. Orweb: Private Web Browser right now has 29,702 ratings along with an average rating value of 4.05. The current percentage of ratings achieved in last 30 days is basically 0%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is actually 0%. Orweb: Private Web Browser actually has the current market position #18234 via the number of ratings.
Orweb Private Web Browser Features
- NO BROWSING HISTORY: Orweb does not save any information about the websites that you visit.
- FLEXIBLE COOKIE CONTROL: You can avoid sites that you visit from installing any cookies (which could track your web activities), permit them selectively, or allow any site in order to create cookies.
- DISGUISE YOUR DEVICE: You can select which phone or computer websites that you visit think you are using.
- RESISTANT TO FLASH VULNERABILITIES: Orweb attempts to avoid Flash from loading on sites you visit, blocking most of the common security threats.
- EASY TO USE: You are just a few taps away from free, anonymous web surfing as well.
- OPEN-SOURCE: Our code is transparent actually.
- FREEDOM IN YOUR LANGUAGE: Orweb is basically available in Arabic (العربية), Chinese (中文简体), Dutch (Nederlands), English, Esperanto, Farsi (فارسی), French (Français), German (Deutsch), Greek (Ελληνικά), Hungarian (Magyar Nyelv), Italian (Italiano), Norwegian (Norsk), Russian (Русский), Spanish (Español), Swedish (Svensk), and Tibetan (བོད་སྐད།) as well.
Orweb Private Web Browser for PC, Windows, and Mac
Well, we have already Drafted the guides in order to install Android Emulators for Windows as well. BlueStacks, Memu, and also Nox are the evergreen Android app installers. In order to download and install the Orweb Private Web Browser App for PC, the Orweb Private Browser app for Windows, and the Orweb Private Browser App for Mac. We actually have to pick one emulator. So, we suggest you follow our recommendation according to your device operating system actually. Also, you guys can download BlueStacks Rooted version from this button as well.
Well, Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely using Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and install and how to open Orweb Private Web Browser for desktop Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide.
- First of all, You have to download BlueStacks on your PC (Windows or Mac) from the given link above.
- Double-tap on the file that you downloaded in order to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- It will then open a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will do in just a few minutes.
- Whenever you install it. Tap on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop in order to launch the Emulator as well.
- Then open Google Play Store and then you need to type “Orweb Private Web Browser” in the search bar.
- You guys just find the Orweb Private Web Browser App from appeared search results and then tap on Install as well.
- It will basically take a few seconds in order to install the Orweb Private Browser on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- After you successfully install it, then just tap on the Orweb Private Web Browser from the BlueStacks home screen to start using it as well
Well, I hope you like this article and understand all the steps. However, if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. Then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you shortly.