If you guys are looking to install the Mi Drop app on your PC then read the rest of the article. There you guys will find 2 ways in order to install the Mi Drop App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. But you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. Let’s now read the article to know about Mi Drop for PC, Windows 10, and Mac – Download
Mi Drop Introduction
Mi Drop is basically one of the fastest means of data transporting and sharing. Fully packed along with those features, that the users are seeking. Maybe we are wrong, however, the Mi Drop PC version never passed via our sights. There is a technique with which PC users can also avail services of Mi Drop for PC actually.
With using Bluetooth or messenger apps we can also transfer files individually within limitations. However, the transfer of apps is not actually possible unless you use a source such as Mi Drop. Transfer the entire apps within no time, file size does not really matter. You can actually share the downloaded apps and games apk files to other smartphones as well. Mi Drop permits applications to be transferred as a whole. Maybe, some of the stock apps can’t really move. I recently transfer Photo Vault on my new smartphone from my old one without even any interruption.
Mi Drop is actually dealing with all types of files. From pictures to video, from text to PDF. All of the files transporting is applicable here. No file size limitations such as WhatsApp and WeChat have imposed. Photos, Videos, audios, documents all can be comfortably transfer from Android to Android as well.
However, you are getting freedom in file types, it also offers the independence of video and picture formats. Different videos are made or converted in different formats as well. Right now, Mi Drop is supporting AVI, FLV, WMV, MP4, and MOV files actually.
Users basically have multiple choices in sources of data transporting. Although, most of the time, you don’t need to use any source. Mi Drop functionality is actually based on Peer to Peer file sharing. Scan QR Code in order to connect both devices. You can transfer files with WiFi or without WiFi if possible actually. Indeed, Mobile hotspots formation is not necessary. So, there is also no need to connect both devices with the same network. The only thing which is a must is that Mi Drop should be installed on both sending and receiving ends actually.
MI Drop Comparison with Other Apps
Android application SHARE Go: File Transfer & Share App developed via Appyhigh Technology is listed under the category Tools. Also, according to Google Play SHARE Go: File Transfer & Share App achieved up to 10,000,000 installs. SHARE Go: File Transfer & Share App right now has 55,395 ratings along with an average rating value of 3.97. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is basically 25.3%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 1.84% as well. SHARE Go: File Transfer & Share App actually has the current market position #11280 via the number of ratings.
Android application ShareMe – #1 file sharing & data transfer app developed via Xiaomi Inc. is listed under category Tools. Also, according to Google Play ShareMe – #1 file sharing & data transfer app achieved up to 500,000,000 installs. ShareMe – #1 file sharing & data transfer app right now has 1,023,119 ratings along with an average rating value of 4.58. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is basically 4.32%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 8.66% as well. ShareMe – #1 file sharing & data transfer app actually has the current market position #783 via the number of ratings.
MI Drop Features
- This app permits users to easily transfer and share all kinds of files. You can share pictures, videos, music, files and so much more between devices at any time that you want.
- Also, you can share with others without needing to have an internet connection. You don’t really need mobile data or any kind of network in order to transfer and share files.
- The speed at which the files can also be transferred is really fast. It is actually 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
- Mi Drop supports all Android devices and you guys can easily download the app and use it on your device.
- The app has a really clean, easy-to-use interface that actually helps users easily navigate the app and transfer files instantly without even having to face any problems. The files can be sorted into categories in order to make them easier to find and share as well.
- You can easily restart or resume any transfers which were interrupted along with a single click in a hassle-free process.
- It is one of the only applications that permits file transferring without even any advertisements in order to pop up and bother you.
- Users can easily also transfer and send files regardless of how big or large they are. The files can be of unlimited size and any kind of pictures, videos, music, and apps you can easily share.
- The app also supports multiple languages in order to cater to the needs of individuals from all over the globe as well.
MI Drop for PC, Windows 10, and Mac – Download
Well, we have already Drafted the guides in order to install Android Emulators for Windows as well. BlueStacks, Memu, and also Nox are the evergreen Android app installers. In order to download and install the Mi Drop App for PC, the Mi Drop app for Windows, and the Mi Drop App for Mac. We actually have to pick one emulator. So, we suggest you follow our recommendation according to your device operating system actually. Also, you guys can download BlueStacks Rooted version from this button as well.
Well, Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely using Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and install and how to open Mi Drop for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step-by-step installation guide.
- First of all, You have to download BlueStacks on your PC (Windows or Mac) from the given link above.
- Double-tap on the file that you downloaded in order to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- It will then open a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will do in just a few minutes.
- Whenever you install it. Tap on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop in order to launch the Emulator as well.
- Then open Google Play Store and then you need to type “Mi Drop” in the search bar.
- You guys just find the Mi Drop App from appeared search results and then tap on Install as well.
- It will basically take a few seconds in order to install the Mi Drop on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- After you successfully install it, then just tap on the Mi Drop from the BlueStacks home screen to start using it as well
Well, I hope you like this article and understand all the steps. However, if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. Then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you shortly.
Also See: SHAREit for Windows Vista 32 Bit and Mac